How to hide your real IP address on the internet
There are ways how you can surf the web anonymously without showing your real IP address. Both ways are free of charge and can be daone easily in under 5 minutes.
The first option that you have is to use an web based proxy service and the second method is to use a browser proxy. Check out our step by step guide below for the 2 methods.
Method 1: Web Proxy
2. Click on one of the first search results.
4. Enter the website address that you want to open anonymously.
5. That's all!
Method 2: Browser Proxy
1. Open your Chrome Browser. If you don't have the Chrome Browser then just go here and install this browser.
2. Click on the browser settings tap in top right corner of Chrome.
3. Click on "Settings"
4. Go down to "Advanced"
5. On the bottom of this page you will see the part called "Open proxy settings"
6. Click "LAN Settings"
7. Check the option "Use a proxy server for your LAN"
8. Now you can enter your proxy information like the proxy IP address, proxy port and (if neccessary) the proxy username & password.
© Copyright Tech Hack Guru